Tuesday, May 26, 2009

And The Table Scrap Goes To . . .

Allie Werhan! Many of you know Allie as UAF's kitty angel! In the past month alone, Allie has found fosters or homes for 48 cats and kitties! That's a lot of feline success! Allie works the UAF Cat Adoptions at Petco every Sunday from 11AM to 3PM, along with fellow volunteers Linda and Kathy.
Allie explains her motivations: "I started with UAF by adopting a cat , moved on to scooping up a batch of kittens in front of Safeway that were being mistreated by some little kids, signed up to work the dog hotlines, worked
my way up to the cat hotlines and before I knew it, I was up to my UAF logo in alligators. I am a failed foster, having kept several of the kittens I have fostered. The kittens are the part I love best about my UAF life, then the friends I have made."

1 comment: