Monday, May 11, 2009

Morsels of Goodness: Maisy

Darling Maisy is a gorgeous dog who first came to United Animal Friends a few years ago. Maisy was eventually adopted out of UAF, so the Prescott Animal Control / UAF volunteers were very saddened when someone recognized her BACK AT THE POUND! Luckily, we were able to swoop in and get her out fast. And, her stellar good looks and easy charm found her a new home - the perfect, and-this-time-we-mean-it forever home!
A note from Maisy's new forever mom, Carolyn:
"Here are the pics of Maisy on her first day. That is my Anatolian Capkin with her. He was very depressed after his buddy, Fred, a border collie had a stroke and I had to let him go. My husband died in October so things were pretty sad around here. Maisy has brought so much sweetness, love and happiness to us. Cappy is interested in life again. Maisy keeps trying to get him to play and he trys but at this point is just happy to have her around. I am delighted with her and her loving ways. She loves to chase the lizards in the yard and is a real hoot in her enthusiasm. Maisy is teaching me to clear my counters, she is quite adept at surfing counters even tho she is short. She and my cat have come to an understanding and I hope that they will be great friends."
Thank you, Carolyn! You are a true hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment